When modern-day Vijay asked his brother Ravi“Mere paas bangla hai ,gadi hai, bank-balance hai-tumhare paas kya hain?’’ embracing himself in all the glory Ravi replied “Mere paas Amazon Credit Card hain ”, leaving his crooked brother stunned for a second. But when two giants Amazon and ICICI join hands and offered their customers lucrative offers, it was destined to happen one day. The Amazon ICICI Credit card offers benefits ranging from no-cost EMI to unlimited reward points to its users. Now, many of you might be thinking that when such amazing benefits are offered there must be some hefty charges for it, but it’s not the case with Amazon ICICI credit card, it’s free for a lifetime. Here, we bring you everything you need to know about the top 3 benefits of owning an Amazon ICICI Credit card :
Top 3 Benefits Of Amazon ICICI Credit Card
- Unlimited Reward Points[1 Reward Point = 1rupee, automatically credited on amazon pay balance monthly (no Reward Points on EMI Pay orders)]
- Amazon.in: If you are an amazon prime member that card offers 5% reward points on every purchase you make on amazon. in shopping ranging from groceries, clothing items, etc. Also, for card users who are not amazon prime members, the card offers 3% reward points to users when they make purchases from Amazon. in any category ranging from clothing to hair accessories.
- Amazon Pay Partner Merchants: The Amazon ICICI credit card also offers 2% reward points on amazon. in flight booking recharges and bill payments at Amazon Pay Partner Merchants.
- Others: The Amazon ICICI credit card user gets 1% Reward Points on all shopping and payments where transactions are done using platforms other than Amazon. in and Amazon Pay Partner Merchants.
- No joining or annual fees: Most of the credit card companies charge their users a hefty amount of joining fees followed by annual fees for owning their card and using its benefits but the same is not the case with the Amazon ICICI credit card, it offers its users with an amazing benefit of lifetime free credit card with no annual or joining fees.
- No surcharge on fuel purchases: Whenever a credit card user makes a payment for fuel by using his/her credit card, a fee is levied upon them which consists of transaction fee and service tax. This fuel surcharge may range between 1% to 3% of the cost of the fuel. In modern times, where we spend heavily on petrol and diesel every month, the Amazo ICICI credit card comes as a relief as it offers a 100% fuel surcharge waiver helping the credit card user maximize his/her savings on fuel expenses. The 100% surcharge waiver means that an Amazon ICICI credit card user does not have to pay the surcharge fees when they use the card to pay for petrol/diesel.
- No cost EMI is always available:
- EMI stands for equated monthly installments. The Amazon ICICI credit card gives a no-cost EMI offer to its card users where a card user can pay for a service or a product in affordable monthly installments with zero interest. This means that a user is required to only pay for the total price of the product, with no extra charges.
- For Example: If Mr.A buys a product worth Rs. 30,000 at 3-month no-cost EMI, then he will have to pay Rs 10,00 each month for 3 months to the EMI provider, which will be a total of 30,000 at the end of 3 months with zero percent interest.
Do you wish to know what Vijay did after this heated quarrel with his brother Ravi, he immediately rushed home, searched for the Amazon ICICI credit card on google, regretted for 2 min that why he didn’t apply for it earlier, then comforted himself that it’s never too late to begin and applied for it and now at the end of the story both Ravi and Vikash are leading a happy financial life with Amazon ICICI credit card. If you two wish to enjoy your financial life like then, then it’s time for you to make the right decision by making sure that you are financially disciplined and well informed. We wish you a happy financial journey just like modern Vijay and Ram ahead, all the best!