Are you facing [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error on your computer when you are using Microsoft Outlook? If your answer is Yes! then don’t worry. In this article, i will tell you how to fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] code error.
[pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is an error that notifies you that your Microsoft Outlook has an issue. And this error will not let you to send or receive emails anymore. So for sending and receiving of mails you need to fix that.
For what reason does [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code happens?
There can be many reasons for the error. We will disclose to you the main reasons that cause this mistake to happen.
- The error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] can occur due to faults in the installation process of Microsoft Outlook or Windows. When you want to open Microsoft Outlook it will show you the same error that is [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
2. Using more than one account on the Microsoft Outlook can be responsible for this error. Login and logout simultaneously can cause [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code.
3. Or the Installation of different Emails applications can cause the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426].
How to fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code?
There are many methods to handle this error you can solve this problem by performing different methods which are described below;
By Clearing Browsing Data.
One of the easy way is to clear all cookies and cache from your browser. When you clear all cookies and cache it will remove all your data (saved passwords, login Infos, etc). So don’t forget to create a backup of your data. In this way, you can fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Code
If you don’t know how to clear the cache and cookies please follow the following steps;
- Open your browser.
- You will see the More option on the top right corner of your browser or click on three dots, Click on it.
- After clicking, you will see more options then click “More Tools.”
- Now you will see “Clear Browsing Data.” Click on it.
- After this, you will see many options Click on “Clear browsing data”. Now select “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files.”
- Now a confirmation message will display on your screen.
- Click “Clear Data.”
By using a single account
Using of more than one account on Microsoft Outlook can display the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] . So remove all accounts from Microsoft Outlook and use a single one.
If you are still facing the same issue you can use troubleshooting services to remove this error. The troubleshoot works like that it will automatically find Pii errors in the system and fix them.
Follow the different steps to use troubleshooting service;
- Click the “start” icon below on the taskbar.
- Click “settings”
- Many options will appears click “System settings”.
- Click “Update and Security”.
- Now Select “Troubleshoot”.
Reinstallation of Microsoft Outlook
If you tried all methods mentioned above, also cleared all cookies and cache of your browser and are still seeing [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error then Reinstall your Microsoft Outlook because sometimes some issues take place when you install Outlook or it may not be installed completely. Uninstall your Microsoft Outlook and reinstall it and log in again from your account.
By the following methods, the error will get resolved
Upgrade or update the Software
Because sometimes you are using an outdated or older version of Microsoft Outlook that causes the error. Be sure that you are not using the oldest one if using then upgrade your Microsoft Outlook.
Contact Microsoft Support
If no method works for you contacting Microsoft support is the last option, follow the instruction provided by the Microsoft team. This will surely help you to get rid of the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]