What is CBD Vape juice?
It is used in CBD e-cigarettes that are ideal for vaping. Hence, it is easy to inhale CBD vape juice or CBD e-liquid into the lungs, and then it is infused into the bloodstream. Let us know all about these vape juices.
Constituents of CBD Vape juice:
The main components of the CBD vape juice are:
- CBD extracts
- Propylene glycol (PG):It is a colorless and odorless liquid with a lightly sweet taste and is used as a food additive.
- Vegetable glycerin (VG):It is a slightly thicker food additive than PG and has a significant sweet taste.
- Flavorings:These are the MHRA approved flavoring agents.
Types of CBD Vape juice:
Once you’re clear with the CBD vape juice, it is important to know about the different types of these juices available in the market. The top three types include:
- Isolate CBD e-liquid:These vape juices are made up of 99.99% pure CBD. These are flavored intricately and are 100% free from harmful constituents like cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes. Further, these are 50/50 PG/VG and hence are ideal for use in mouth-to-lung devices. Before you buy CBD vape juice from any unknown store, you must know that these are some of the highly affordable types of CBD vape oils and are easily available in multiple retail stores.
- Whole-plant CBD e-liquid: It is available in the natural hemp flavor and is obtained from more than 40 natural extracts. It is thickerthan other CBD vape oils and hence needs to be mixed before using in the vape pens. The whole-plant CBD e-liquid can be easily used as 1ml daily and mixing it with other vape juices and additives.
- Broad-spectrum CBD e-liquid:It combines different cannabinoids and eliminates the waxes and oils to give safe CBD vape juice. These are available in three different strength options- 300mg, 600mg, and 1200mg. The 300mg is ideal for persons experimenting with CBD vape juice for the first time. The 600mg are the medium-strength ones that are ideal for regular vaping CBD. The 1200mg CBD e-liquid is the strongest one and is used by persons who’re frequent users of CBD vaping.
Difference between CBD Vape Juice and CBD e-liquid:
Many times there is confusion between the similar-looking terms- CBD vape juice and CBD e-liquid. There is no difference between the two as both are meant for use in vape pens only. However, both these are different from the CBD oil that is strictly not for vaporization. The regular CBD oil is used for oral consumption and is not fit for vaping. Hence, both CBD vape juice and CBD e-liquid are ideal for vaping, while CBD oil is not fit for vaping due to its effects on the lungs.
CBD Vape juice- Is it legal to use?
When it comes to the government rules and regulations for CBD juice, the good news is that it is legal in many countries, including the UK region. The only condition for the same is that the amount of CBD extracts from hemp should be less than 0.2% THC. This THC is the main component that makes users high, and hence the least amount of it ensures that CBD vape juice is safe for use. Hence, not only about being legal, there is no need to worry about getting high after taking CBD vape juice.
Is it safe to vape CBD Vape juice?
You don’t have to worry about vaping CBD as it is free from health issues. Further, according to the NHS England, CBD vape juice is around 95% healthier than smoking. Hence, after selecting the right product in CBD vape juices, any person can safely go for it.
Vaping CBD vape juice is one of the best ways to consume CBD easily and quickly. It is safe to use CBD vape juice and is available in different types to match the user’s requirements. Further, vaping this juice is legal in many areas due to the least content of THC. Also, called CBD e-liquid, it is the perfect solution for the CBD needs of many individuals globally.